Saturday 4 October 2014

Pretty In Pastels

This autumn/winter season is most definitely about pastels, whatever way you decide to wear them. Okay I know they might not be everybody’s first choice, to be fair they are not my own, but whether you like it or not they are making a statement.
This whole fashion year has brought a 60’s vibe to the runways but personally I think that high street stores are doing it a lot better than anywhere else at the minute.
Don’t worry spending a small fortune buying a brand new wardrobe full of pastels, I just had a look through mine and realised that for someone that wears a lot of black I own quite a few
items of clothing that are pastel coloured from last autumn/winter or even before, which is a surprise to say the least.

 



















It may be quite a daunting thing to add a vivid amount of colour to the darkest season of the year but you don’t have to go all out there and be a pastel princess, oh no I would much prefer being a playful peach and add a little hint of this trend here and there.
Even if it just something like having beautifully painted nails of a pretty pink dusting, whoever said nails couldn’t make a statement was quite silly really.

 Topshop are definitely welcoming this trend with open arms into the high street stores, my local store is not the largest but they definitely have a large amount of choice to offer. From oversized boyfriend coats to pretty high heeled shoes.

I'll post again soon
    Hannah x

1 comment: